Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Where is it written that we can't change education? (MY LAST POST)

Where is it written that the old way is the right way? Where is it written that the traditional education is the only way to get an education? That is the thing: it isn't written anywhere!






So,where is it written that you can't change education?

With this fabolous video I close this blog. When I discovered blogs I was so enthusiastic about them that I opened one for each topic I like about education. Now, three years later I realise I cannot maintain all blogs updated at the same time, and I have learned a lot too about how to take care about my digital identity as a teacher. So I have decided to unify this blog and another one I have as well about education that was origanlly created to write in catalan. So from now onwards, I will write all my post here whatever the language of the post is.

Please keep in touch and visit my blog Reflexions per a mestres where we can keep thinking and reflecting about education.

See you there!

No comments: